Photos for You: Nothing Exciting

Yes, of course I have a few cat photos to make your Friday better. Here is one.


And then his close up.


In the upper window, see if you can find a doggie.


This might be a little clearer. This dog lives on Carrie and Padhraig's street. He doesn't seem to bark much.


Cat in jail.

Last Friday, we went to dinner at a Vietnamese/Thai place off Washington and 1-th Street called Cafe Diem. I had some kind of rice paste and chicken. Very good. This is the last picture I have of Carrie and Padhraig without their baby. Carrie just had Seamus on Wednesday. We haven't met yet, but I'm sure he's lovely.


If you look closely, you will see a baby deer aka a fawn. This is the last photo I took at Dan's old house. He moved on Monday. He is in a new house now with two bedrooms, a mud room, a front and back yard, and a full basement. Goodbye to the one bedroom with no oven, mo privacy, no working dishwasher. I haven't stayed at the new place yet, but I'm sure it's awesome.


And then this was a bike outside of Chapterhouse. I mean, why are you saving the rind? Please, someone explain.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz