More Patio Beautification

Here is a picture of the fairy cottage that Dan has rented and will move into with Luke starting mid-month. I am so excited that Luke will have his own bedroom. This means we can stay up past 9 PM when I am visiting.

The house comes with a good-sized front and back yard. This is a view of the front yard from the driveway.


The garage. Dan is very excited to have a handy place to store his tools.


It's in Lawrenceville, NJ, where one of my favorite people, Jon Stewart, grew up.


Okay, and then more patio pictures. We bought white spray paint to clean up some of the outdoor furniture. 


And replace the outdoor lighting. As you can see, the patio walls aren't done yet--still need to finish up that wall and paint one more coat.


The old, rusty light fixture.



And this is my recycling bin. I think. I hope. It was stolen after garbage many weeks ago, but then I saw this one in front of my neighbor's house. I am guessing that it's mine. With spray paint, it definitely is now.


The new light.

Blue and sunflower colors.


And then that planter thing again.

There's more work to be done and I still want to put the ceiling fan in the living room, but it feels like we're making progress, a little bit at a time.

Comments

PinkPanthress said…
Love the corner planter-thingy in the last image. Very modest yet inspiringly curvy-ish.

Also, I like the blue bird again in the 2'nd image from the bottom. Reminds me of twitter... ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Consumed