More photos

I am now able to change pictures into black and white, thanks to afree i-Phone app that I don't feel like looking up and publicizing right now.But here is Henri wanting me to turn on the bathroom sink faucet so he can drink out of it.

And there is another feature on the -i-phone that allows you to turn the camera on yourself, so that you can always see how you look and post pictures of yourself to Facebook or whatever it is the damn kids do these days. Here we are on Sunday night when Dan made delectable chicken corn tortillas while I watched and applauded.


And this is me, being squinty. I am trying very hard to have a dimple in my face and it's not working. Dan is the dimpled one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz