Guest Writer: Luke, Brooklyn Dude Extraordinaire

Hello all. I have the honor today to guest blog for Aimee. I guess I read this blog sometimes, but as I explained to her, it is a little uncomfortable to try to keep up with a friend through their blog because the relationship becomes one-sided. There must be a moment of mild dissapointment stalkers feel when their love objects rudely fail to reciprocate any familiarity--you didn't even know I got a job at the Citco near your house? Please pay just a little attention.

Note: This was unfinished because the computer suddenly went off line. Luke may get back to it later...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz