What You Get From a Camera Phone

So, since my camera is broken, I decided to take a picture with my phone after my writing class last night. Here's how great those photos turn out:
But really, it is an accurate representation of what the subway feels like around 8 p.m. after work.

I thought of a good title for a short story/essay: "Dating Your Husband." It could start out like: "Your husband is always a gentleman. He insists on paying for dinner (in cash). He opens doors for me. In bed, he tries his best to make sure we both enjoy it. He never looks directly at the clock." Etc.

Comments

Anonymous said…
on the book idea: sounds clever and evil!

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz