I May Never Stop Doing This



Omigod, Brooklyn Liz sent me a link to this site where you can see what your high school year book picture would look like if you were born in a particular year. It's called Yearbook Yourself. Here I am in 1972, 1960, 1990, 1954, and 1964 respectively. 1972 turned out the best, though think I look slightly retarded. 1960 doesn't quite fit, but you could see how a bob just doesn't fit my face and 1990 is not far from how I looked in high school. In 1964, I appear a bit African American or Asian or some other ethnicity. Don't you think?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I knew you'd love it! So fun!!
Anonymous said…
oh my god, this is the funniest thing EVER.
Anonymous said…
oh my god, this is the funniest thing EVER.

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz