Achy Head

I really want to write a post about the fabulous Flight of the Conchords concert on Monday wherein Irina was so excited she kept clapping her hands and bouncing in her seat and wherein I still couldn't make up my mind which of the boys is cuter and I'd like to recount all of their witty quips, but I have seriously had a headache for a week, and it's not going away. I took several photos and none of them turned out and watching them was sort of like seeing them on a TV with bad reception. Couldn't see their expressions at all. They kept giving out their room number and hotel name (though I'm sure it wasn't really where they were staying) but Irina was like, well, maybe? I would've gone with you, Irina. The Hotel Sofitel near Rittenhouse. Room 901.

The headache got worse last night and I've had it all day today. I went to the grocery store and took their blood pressure test and I guess it's b/c my blood pressure is high or my blood pressure is high because I have a headache or I don't know. Reminds me how at GOL, every story of brain death starts with "He was complaining that he had the worst headache of his life..." If it's not better by tomorrow, I'll go to a clinic. I think it's a little better than it was last night. It has moved to the right side of my head instead of all over. I don't know how I'm going to finish this paper for philosophy class either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz