My life as an infograph

In case you don't know what an infograph is, it's a way to visually represent stats in a way that is more palatable and interesting than just strict information. I of course did a Google search about how to make them and there are programs that allow you to DIY, but I don't have the patience to learn them. Instead, I'll do the poor man's version, as I've been thinking a lot lately about important life events. Here are mine, in a nutshell, as the kids like to say these days:




22 moves

 
 



5 states lived in

 

4 serious boyfriends

 
 

7 university jobs

 
 

5 people close to me who have died

 
 

5 pets owned, two dead

 

1 broken bone

 
 

45 birthdays

0 known STDs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Consumed