Friday Photos

Just a few photos this week--I didn't find anything inspiring. We're in between holidays, so there's not much that people have to showcase just now. This first one is a scary doll mannequin. I don't think I've ever seen a stuffed mannequin before.

And here are two more, taken from afar, lest they think I am making fun of them, come to life, and kill me. Why are these two kids dressed like detectives? I can't remember it this is like a costume store or what.

I like how this cat is staring into the distance at something and I like his folded over paw.

Here is a plant box growing sticks.


And do I need to remind any of you that it's now May?


This is my favorite one this week. My leggy shadow from this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz