16 Years Later...

Finally found the cord I need to move my Nebraska pictures over from my camera to the computer, so here they are, though a little late and not in the most chronological order.Most of the photos I'm featured in have me wearing the same expression and sporting the same white streak in my hair that I suppose I could take on as a trademark, since no amount of dye really seems to absorb the color.

The following two photos are of me and my Aunt Margaret.


Me and Stephanie's dog. I have some video of him and Taylor, but I'll save that for another day. He is on a diet, in case you're worried.



And this would be my mom and Aunt Margaret at lunch one day.



My 91 year old grandma and me.



Taylor Jo, Grandma, and my mother, in her natural state.



This is Krista Detor, who gave the concert for everyone and was wonderful.


Mother and me. White streak: intact.Where do you think I get it from?



My second cousin, Ellie. Cute as a button and knows it.


The birds.



And more birds.



A photos of the house I used to live in with my grandma and grandpa and mom and uncles. Taken from car window, clearly. We did not have the snowman up when I lived there.




Oh, and this is approaching the house from the other side.



Last one of the birds. I believe they are geese.



Ellie and dog.

My cousin Steph with mom, dog, and Ellie.







 Dog, solo.

Dog and Ellie. I just can't remember the dog's name.


And Steph and mom. This is on my Aunt JoAnne's front porch, in case you're wondering.



Stay tuned for tomorrow. Easter window pictures are on their way.

Comments

Michael said…
Love em man, sorry I did not get to see you, life is fast and busy, and my folks are ill at times, I didn't make it over for Easter either!? I am glad you enjoyed Nebraska!!
Love Ya,
Your Cuz,
Michael L Baxa

Popular posts from this blog

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Consumed