And They're Back

This orange cat is playing with my emotions. She brought the kittens back. Who knows why or where she's been taking them. I thought for sure she wouldn't b/c this other orange tom cat has been sleeping in the shelter too. I moved the food so that it's not near the cat hotel in case it was drawing other animals or something. She would probably like it better if the cover was more secure, but I can't really do anything about that. I was going to move the hotel and put it somewhere else in the patio, but maybe it's just that she feels like she has to move them occasionally to keep them safe. Who the hell knows. For now, they're back and I am going to leave them alone and see if that makes a difference.

Comments

Anonymous said…
do the kittens look like they were in a wind tunnel?
~c
jordynn said…
I want one! Orange kitties are my favorite...
Aimee said…
You can have four of them!! I will send them post haste in a box.

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz