What next?

Driving through my neighborood this morning in the rain, I spotted a white horse grazing on a strip of green grass next to the road. Not in a fenced in area, just hanging out on someone's side yard chewing and looking around. I don't know if you're aware, but white horses are good luck. I already knew today was going to be good because it was raining when I woke up at 6 a.m. to get ready for an early outdoor photo shoot on Ambler's campus. The rain has made it impossible to go on said photo shoot which makes me very happy because I didn't want to drive my car all the way out there in the morning Schuykill traffic or take the 7:30 shuttlebus from Main. We have successfuly rescheduled for Monday at 3 p.m. And I bought really good coffee from Rocket Cat. On the less sunny side, our neighbors continue to do things like using a jackhammer at midnight to--I don't know, construct a wishing well? Demolish their back patio? In related news, Haley has a bicycle. She can't yet ride it, but she pushes it around on the sidewalk. "Haley! Haley! Get on your bike! Pedal! Goddamnit, have fun, Hale!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz