Oh, work..

...is getting in the way of my personal blogging time. We are crazy here and as soon as I wake up, I'm thinking about what I need to get done and then the day runs away. Seriously, I looked up from writing something on Wed. and realized it was 3:30 p.m. and did not know how I got there. But Amanda and I get to work with really cool and famous people like the photographer Nick Kelsh who we fell in awe of yesterday b/c he told us he's been on Oprah twice, written nine books about photography, and has collaborated with Anna Quindlen, who I love. He also said that Katie Couric is very nice in person (he's been on the Today show several times as well). AND he bought us drinks and drinks--we are quite easy to please.

A photo from one of his many books:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz