My view at Work + more Halloween windows

This photo may at first look like the squirrel has cannibalized one of its own, but it's actually eating a piece of pepperoni pizza that it must have found on the Green, or else it attacked a first-year student who wasn't paying close attention. You have to be vigilant with these squirrels; they're afraid of nothing and will approach you at any moment for food or spare change.

I thought squirrels were vegetarians? I never did see this one eat the pepperoni though, so maybe they just eat around it.


Two windows below from the same house.

The front door of the house opened while I was taking the second picture and I gestured like, I love your windows and then beat it.

I probably took a picture of this last year too. I just think it's cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz