Yes, Liz, You Should Get Your Own Blog...

Liz was going to be my blog partner, but she has decided to branch out on her own and I'm writing this down to inspire her to make her blog already. (Note for later: She did make one. View it here).

We had a discussion at work about myspace.com today. I don't understand what you're supposed to do with it. I created a Friendster account years ago but I never ever never go there, because once I'm there, I don't know what to do. Click on things? Find friends? Everyone always puts these ridiculously gorgeous pictures of themselves up. Can you become popular in the myspace world? Does anyone my age have myspace? And why do people put music on their myspaces? It's annoying. Maybe if you write your name in the body of your blog, people can find you anywhere.

Speaking of beautiful pictures, here is Lina, my friends Julie and Danny's (see Bump pic) sad and squirrel obsessed dog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz