The Electronic Age of Narcissism or Look at Me!


Yes, okay, I bought a microphone for my computer--it was only $12 from Target. I confess that I had a short daydream that I would start podcasting and become famous as a result of my poignant yet humorous insights into the state of this modern world. For a period of time when I lived in Chicago, I used to record journal tapes at night mostly about this guy or that guy and about how shitty I felt. I liked to listen to them later; it made me feel more like a real person because in those days, I was even less sure of who I am than I am now (is that a sentence)?

But I actually do not know how to upload the wav file or this other short movie of Gretel that I have. Help me!

I can however show you Gretel (see above).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz