Everything but the...

Kitchen sink? I've been listening to too many Will Shortz quizzes on NPR lately. I can tell you that if I ever had to compete on that program, I would fail every single question, because I'm sure I would be too nervous to think straight. Well, and plus, the questions are sometimes hard and require the kind of mental gymnastics my brain won't perform, like, "Take the first letter of the last word and switch it with the second letter of the third word to come up with something that rhymes with the clue given and reveals the name of a Canadian sports team."

Anyway, the counter tops were put in on Monday, thanks to Dan being willing to stay at my house to let the guys in. They also added in the under mount sink. Supposedly, it's all the rage these days.

Don't be fooled. There's no plumbing under there. 

Lovely
I put him up there. He didn't like it.
Next steps: electrician comes on Wed. to look at putting in outlets for the dishwasher and the microwave and then plumber has to come to hook up the sink, dishwasher, and the garbage disposal, and I also have to get the rest of my appliances. And then do the lights. And then we should be pretty okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz