Flipping Out

We bought a Flip camera for the office so that we can capture events like the first day of classes, lectures, Homecoming programs, quick interviews,etc. So, of course, I have to learn how to use it and the first thing I did was force Manny to make 2 videos with me. Both are silly. The first is me trying to speak in a French accent. How my hair got so messy is anybody's guess. The second is Manny being asked to show me some yoga poses. You can see evidence here of how softly he speaks. He almost never raises his voice above a movie-theater volume. Look at his cute dimples, please.





You can look forward to thousands of cat videos before the end of the weekend, I am certain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz