This Week in Windows/Cats

First, we have the creche combined with a stuffed bunny and stuffed dog. Kitty in a store. She was more interested in the white Scottie dog walking by then she was in me.
Sad black cat. No eye contact here either.
Sleeping ginger cat who I woke up.
Another ginger.

This is the nervous dog I pet every morning when he's out. The owner never leaves him water, but he seems well-adjusted though skittish.

Suspicious of me.

The fabulous Emma Carol putting her fur on my clean dishes.

Henri has five good minutes a day when he jumps on the bed while I'm reading and gets petted until Ernesto comes in and scares him off.

Comments

Anonymous said…
These are my favorite kind of posts, keep up the good work.
Aimee said…
Thanks, Drew. My goal is to try to do a post like this every Friday. We'll see how long that lasts...

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz