A Pre-Labor Day Miracle

I don't know how it is that I missed this before, for all of these years. Tonight, Dan and I noticed, while grooming Emma, that perhaps she had been touched by God in some way. Tell me if you see it too.

She seems like a normal cat, at first glance.



But then, I held her up and Dan saw something miraculous.


Do you see? The face of the Virgin Mary? Look here first. This is Greco's version.



In this close up of Emma Carol's belly you may see, left eye of the Virgin, just above her nipple.  I am certain that tomorrow, others will come to pay pilgrimage. 


(This is what comes from having too much time on our hands).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz