Back from Florida


I didn't take as many pictures as I should have--some I caught on Instagram, but these are the others from my real camera.

The mom's meet!

An osprey nest on a nature trail

Sign on bench on Honeymoon Island

Real life nature in a box turtle we found

Proving to Luke that box turtles don't carry many germs.

Luke dutifully pretending to sit on a cactus.



My favorite part of Busch Gardens was petting the kangaroos.

Again, Luke performing at my request.

Self-explanatory.

Thought they were all dead.

Dan and Luke playing Blackjack on the way out to Florida. They changed our departure time and so we got on a later flight and they bumped us up to first class.

I'll try to put up the Instagram photos a bit later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short story by Lauren Groff, "At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners"

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Consumed