I Saw Your Grannie's Woo Hoo

I was innocently walking down Bainbridge on my way to the subway when I was accosted by the sight of an eighty year old woman sitting on a stoop with her legs slightly spread and her underwear and assorted parts showing. I would've thought she was a homeless person because her hair was in a crazy white halo around her head and she was wearing somewhat disheveled clothing but I've seen her a bunch of times, sitting on her front step with the apartment door open behind her. The problem is that the step is like one inch off the ground so when she sits down and when she's got on just a housecoat as she did today, more is revealed than you would ever wish to see, i.e. old lady pubic hair.

That is how my day started. It has since gotten better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candyman: Race, Class, Sexuality, Gender, and Disability

Consumed

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz